A message from DVAU Vice-President Janice Rael: Government neutrality on religion is something we can all agree with. The government should neither promote nor hinder religion. If the government promotes one religion or faith, the door is open for all religions to expect equal treatment. I feel that the government should treat all religions equally […]
You are here: Home / email
DVAU Events Calendar on Meetup – Join today to RSVP
Join DVAU’s Email List!
Like DVAU on Facebook!
Follow DVAU on Twitter!
- DVAU to lead either Rally or Protest on Masterpiece Case Decision Day
- Separation Anxiety: AU event December 6, 2017, Philadelphia PA
- Mission of Peace?
- Americans United supports March for Science and People’s Climate March 2017
- President’s Post: Why I Support the March for Science Philadelphia (April 22, 2017)
- DVAU/FS: Invoking Greece vs Galloway: Panel Discussion, April 6, 2017, 7pm, Philadelphia PA
- Plaintiff: Why We’re Seeking Equal Treatment For Non-Theistic Invocations In The Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
- Voices United House Concert in Elkins Park, PA w/Catie Curtis and Lisa Bouchelle, 1/13/17, 7-10pm
- Americans United and American Atheists Sue Pennsylvania House Of Representatives Over Its Invocation Policy
- Ed Barocas, ACLU-NJ: Freedom of Religion & Freedom from Religion: Current Issues, Nov 14 2016, Camden County College, Blackwood NJ