Despite Bishop Robert Morlino’s opinion, no employer, regardless of religious affiliation, should have the right to put his or her own beliefs ahead of those of employees, or to make health care decisions for employees. It is essential to the inherent dignity and right of conscience of women to make these personal decisions for themselves.
You are here: Home / Rabbi Bonnie Margulis: Reproductive choice must be protected
DVAU Events Calendar on Meetup – Join today to RSVP
Join DVAU’s Email List!
Like DVAU on Facebook!
Follow DVAU on Twitter!
- DVAU/Center City Philly Church & State Discussion Group meets at 7pm on 3rd Tuesdays in the fabulous Gayborhood!
- DVAU to lead either Rally or Protest on Masterpiece Case Decision Day
- Separation Anxiety: AU event December 6, 2017, Philadelphia PA
- Mission of Peace?
- Americans United supports March for Science and People’s Climate March 2017
- President’s Post: Why I Support the March for Science Philadelphia (April 22, 2017)
- DVAU/FS: Invoking Greece vs Galloway: Panel Discussion, April 6, 2017, 7pm, Philadelphia PA
- Plaintiff: Why We’re Seeking Equal Treatment For Non-Theistic Invocations In The Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
- Voices United House Concert in Elkins Park, PA w/Catie Curtis and Lisa Bouchelle, 1/13/17, 7-10pm
- Americans United and American Atheists Sue Pennsylvania House Of Representatives Over Its Invocation Policy