Yesterday, we posted about a story by Josh Kruger of Philadelphia Weekly, who interviewed DVAU’s President Janice Rael over the chapter’s being included in a list of “hate groups” on the American Family Association’s “bigotry map.” Today, that story was the topic of a blog piece written by Sarah Jones of Americans United for Separation of Church and State.
You are here: Home / DVAU mentioned in Americans United’s blog today – March 3 2015
DVAU Events Calendar on Meetup – Join today to RSVP
Join DVAU’s Email List!
Like DVAU on Facebook!
Follow DVAU on Twitter!
- DVAU/Center City Philly Church & State Discussion Group meets at 7pm on 3rd Tuesdays in the fabulous Gayborhood!
- DVAU to lead either Rally or Protest on Masterpiece Case Decision Day
- Separation Anxiety: AU event December 6, 2017, Philadelphia PA
- Mission of Peace?
- Americans United supports March for Science and People’s Climate March 2017
- President’s Post: Why I Support the March for Science Philadelphia (April 22, 2017)
- DVAU/FS: Invoking Greece vs Galloway: Panel Discussion, April 6, 2017, 7pm, Philadelphia PA
- Plaintiff: Why We’re Seeking Equal Treatment For Non-Theistic Invocations In The Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
- Voices United House Concert in Elkins Park, PA w/Catie Curtis and Lisa Bouchelle, 1/13/17, 7-10pm
- Americans United and American Atheists Sue Pennsylvania House Of Representatives Over Its Invocation Policy